Construction Mess Cleared Up With Our Construction Cleaning Services
Great building construction is easier, but the mess created in return is heck to be cleared up to make the site presentable by Construction Cleaning. Similarly, a little remodeling or renovation of a previously constructed place can also generate much debris that ruins up the entire impression of the site. Of course, it is impossible to clear up everything on your own. Neither can you ask a regular janitor to clean your construction site? That is where you need a construction final cleaning expert.
Let us help you, Stop working Spare some time for real life.
Our professional and experienced cleaning staff does the job right the first time.
We, at Spotless4U, understand the need for specialized experts to clean the mess after construction. Whether you have remodeled your kitchen, constructed a new room, renovated your drawing room, have entirely constructed a new house, or are just finished up with a multistory building, we are here to get everything beautified by removing all the wreckage with our rapid clean-up services and our affordable prices making the services accessible for everyone.
Property Type Price
New Construction: Quote on site after inspecting the type of materials have been used and the site plan
Renovated Property: Usually we quote on site but sometimes we can quote by discussing over the phone.
Fire Damaged Property: Quote on site after inspecting the damages and cleaning requirements to rebuild it.
- Our price is based on the regular cleaning requirements. If anything too dirty or need extra care then we will charge extra to do so.
- The minimum hourly rate we charge for construction cleaning is $45/hour and if the carpet requires steam cleaning then regular carpet cleaning charge will be applicable.
- If you book the service for Saturday then 10%extra charge is applicable, for Sunday 15% extra and for furnished property (we don’t move anything to clean) 20% extra charge will be applicable.
Our Construction Cleaning includes but not limited to:
- Detailed clean of joinery units, storage, fittings, and protective coatings.
- Detailed clean of the wall and floor tiles and associated trims and finishing angles including any excess grout and glue.
- Detailed clean of skirtings, architraves, doors and door frames including door hardware, hinges, handles, hinges, door closers,
- Detailed clean to bathroom fittings and fixtures including toilet pans, basins, baths, shower heads, and rails.
- Cleaning to internal wardrobes including internal shelving, hanging rails, sliding doors, tracks, and fittings.
- Kitchen joinery including benchtops, splashbacks, doors, and internals of cupboards and appliances.
- Kitchen and laundry appliances including cooktops, ovens, range hoods, sinks, tapware, and dryers. This includes the removal of any protective items, stickers, coatings, and fixings.
- External balconies/courtyards including tiles trims, floor wastes, services outlets, handrails, glass balustrades, concrete balustrades etc.
- Window frames, glazing, hardware and tracks inside and out.